Thursday 22 December 2011

Holiday/Summer Wonderful Haulage

Now 2011 was the year I went WW crazy and I bought a lot of stuff from Wonderful World.


In January I got
Glittering Starlet Eyeshadow palette-$48
Mini Review: Chalk, packaging is hard to open and the glitter gets everywhere but your eye. I looked like was playing in Tribe in the middle of January and Carnival was late this year, in March which made it worse. lol. I would give it a D+ as I like the purple shades.


5 color Metallic eyeshadow palette-$48
Mini Review: Some colors are really pigmented while others are not. I find that the metallic and shimmer lasts which should seem like it is working but all the reviews I read said that the metallic was just at the top. It doesn't look metallic in the pan after swatching but still applies that way. Packaging is extremely to get open. I would give it a C+.


February
Kiss New York Maxishine lipstick-$30
Mini Review: Highly pigmented. Creamy and rich. Love it. I will give it A-.
Jordana Eyeliner-$20
Mini Review: Like all Jordana liners I give it 2 thumbs up. I will give it an A.


July 
Milani Color Perfect Lipstick-$45
Mini Review: All I say is go get it if you don't have it. Why you sticking so? Go get it makeup addicts go get it. A


Nyx Megashine-$45
Mini Review: Smells really amazing. It isn't sticky. Lasts long for me. I don't like the colour but they didn't have any others so. :(. B+


Nyx Round lipstick
Mini Review: Too creamy for me. Way too creamy to the point where it broke and never  was the same. I will give it a C+


NYX brow liner-$12
Mini Review: Does the job I guess. It is ok. I will give it a B+


December-$60


Milani Paint Eyeshadow Palette: Just got it so we will see.


Will give extensive Reviews of all products listed and a look with some later in the week. :)






Merry Christmas Y'll and Have a Blessed and Happy New Year.


No comments:

Post a Comment