Sunday 8 July 2012

First time for Everything: L.A Girl Gel liner

Okay I admit it I am a Wonderful World addict. I can't help it. Every time I go into the store I feel bombarded by an array of amazing products. I often pick up items only to put them back on the shelf. I am not the best person to shop with if you are one of those pick up and go types. Like everything in my life, I have to analyze all my decisions. Just the way I am. So deal with it. :P
Anyway, so I am walking around Wonderful world and then this wind blows me into the direction of this gorgeous display of L.A girl gel liners. There were several colours; brown, blue and green gel liners on the display but only one (1) black remaining so of course you know I had to get it. This is a First Impression review so I wouldn't go into specifics until I really test out the product for a while.



When I opened the box I got a smell. The smell was so strong I felt very sick afterwards. I have sinus issues, however, I am only affected if the odor is overpowering.  As soon as you open the box you get an artificial odor.  Think a new pair of shoes smell. It was really shocking for me. Even when I opened the box, today the smell was still present but it did subside or maybe I just got used to it. lol.

The product comes with a brush which to be honest is decent but nothing to shout " Eureka I have found it". It is an okay brush. If you have other brushes you may not even use this brush unless you are taking a trip and you just wanna slip this box in your suitcase.

The product itself is very gel like.  Like I said before  I wanna work more with it so I can really give you an informed opinion. 








No comments:

Post a Comment